Follow the steps:
- Skip the welcome screen (if you haven't already).
- Click on the Settings icon in the top right corner.
- Select Graphics from the menu in the top left corner.
- Click on the Advanced button to open up advanced settings.
- Find GPU Workload settings and change from Graphics to Compute.
How do I switch between Graphics and compute GPU workloads?
To access the GPU Workload option, follow the steps below:
- Right-click on the Desktop and select AMD Radeon Software.
- In Radeon™ Software, click on the Gear icon and select Graphics from the sub-menu, then choose Advanced.
- Click on GPU Workload and select the desired setting (default is set to Graphics).
How do I enable my AMD Graphics card?
Always use your AMD Card
- Completely close the Launcher.
- Make sure you have the latest AMD driver installed.
- Open AMD Radeon Settings or control center.
- Select Preferences, then Radeon Additional Settings.
- Expand Power and click Switchable Graphics Global Settings.
- Select High performance for the Graphic Setting.
How to change GPU 1 to GPU 2 AMD?
The steps below explain how to access the GPU Workload option.
- Open the AMD Radeon Settings application.
- Click on the Gaming menu option.
- Click on Global Settings.
- On the Global Graphics tab, click on GPU Workload.
- Select the desired GPU Workload.
- Click Yes to restart AMD Radeon Settings for the change to take effect.
How do I open AMD driver settings?
Open AMD Radeon Settings - Right click on your desktop and select AMD Radeon Settings. Click on System to access the system overview, software and hardware details. Select the Software tab for detailed information about the installed graphics driver.
How do I update my AMD drivers 2023?
- Right-click on your desktop, then click on AMD Radeon/Adrenalin software option.
- Inside AMD Radeon software.
- Find and click on the Check for Updates button.
- Once the update has finished, click on Download updates.
- Wait for the download to finish and install.