A quick note if you're trying to import an erc20 token such as chain link xerox. Or basic attention token by a private key import you'll need ethereum in the wall. It's being sent from while it may
How do I import a private key?
Importing using a private key
- Click the account selector at the top of your wallet.
- Select 'Add account or hardware wallet' at the bottom of the list.
- On the next menu, select 'Import account'.
- You will be directed to the Import page. Paste your private key and click 'Import'.
How do I import blockchain?
Import Blockchain Up to a Certain Height
- Stop the node with service waves stop command.
- Execute the following command: Windows. java com.wavesplatform.Importer -c <configuration-file-name> -i <blockchain_file> -h <height> Linux. Mainnet: sudo -u waves waves import -c /etc/waves/waves.conf -i <blockchain_file> -h <height>
How do I transfer to blockchain?
On iOS / Android
- Login to your Exchange account on the Blockchain.com iOS/Android app.
- Click "Portfolio" at the bottom of the screen and then click "Deposit".
- Select "Cash" and choose "US Dollar"
- Switch from "Via Stablecoin" to "Via Bank", if necessary and click "Add a Bank Account"
- Select "Wire Transfer"
How do I import a private key into ledger?
To sweep a private key into a Ledger Nano S, you would need to use a software wallet that supports this functionality, such as Electrum or Mycelium. You would need to create a new wallet and select the option to sweep a private key.
How do I import bitcoins from private key?
First, navigate to the Bitcoin (BTC) wallet, and tap on the Settings icon. Then, tap Add Bitcoin from Private Keys. Paste a Bitcoin private key or scan a QR code to move the BTC from your private key into Exodus.