On a web browser
- Sign in to your Coinbase account.
- At the top, click Buy / Sell > Convert.
- There will be a panel with the option to convert one cryptocurrency to another.
- Enter the cash amount of cryptocurrency you would like to convert in your local currency.
- Click Preview Convert.
- Confirm the conversion transaction.
How do you convert cryptocurrency to cash?
How to cash out your crypto or Bitcoin
- Use an exchange to sell crypto.
- Use your broker to sell crypto.
- Go with a peer-to-peer trade.
- Cash out at a Bitcoin ATM.
- Trade one crypto for another and then cash out.
How do I convert USDC to cash?
You can get your USDC back to USD through an exchange process, which typically involves a fee. After the exchange, you would need to cash out and then transfer to your bank account. The entire process could take up to 2 working days. However, Xapo Bank makes this process a lot simpler, faster and cheaper.
Can you convert to USD on Coinbase?
(Balance must be in Trading wallet in order to convert). In your Trading wallet, click on the 3 vertical dots in the far right hand column of the USDC or USD row. Click Convert to USD or USDC. Enter the amount of USDC or USD you would like to convert.
Can you withdraw crypto to USD?
After your account has been verified you will likely be presented with a 'Withdraw' button to convert your crypto to fiat cash. For instance, on the Coinbase exchange, a user needs to click the fiat currency they wish to transfer (such as USD or EUR).
Where can I convert Bitcoin to USD?
Create a free Kraken account to instantly convert BTC to USD today.