To do so, you will need to use a bridge to transfer the MATIC tokens from Ethereum to Polygon. Here are the general steps to follow: - Go to the Polygon bridge website at https://wallet.matic.network/bridge. - Connect your Ethereum wallet, such as Metamask, to the website.
Can I swap ETH to Matic on MetaMask?
CAN I SWAP ETH TO MATIC? Yes, you can convert ETH to MATIC, straight from your favorite DeFi wallet like MetaMask, Coinbase DeFi wallet, Trustwallet, etc. You can use RocketX to convert at best price across 250+ centralized and decentralized exchanges.
How do I change Ethereum to Polygon Matic?
How to swap ETH to MATIC
- Select the exchange pair.
- Enter the address of the wallet to which you will receive the exchanged asset after the ETH to MATIC transaction.
- Check the rate: how much MATIC you will receive after exchanging ETH;
- Confirm the transaction, make a deposit and check your wallet.
How do you show ETH on Polygon MetaMask?
For example, if you use MetaMask, simply copy the address at the top of the MetaMask extension and copy it in the search field on Polygonscan. You'll then be taken to the address view where you can see balances for various tokens on Polygon (PoS). To see your Polygon ETH balance, click on the "Token" field.
How do I transfer ETH from Ethereum mainnet to Polygon?
Bridge ETH from Ethereum to Polygon
- Connect your wallet by clicking on the “Connect Wallet” button above in order to begin your cross-chain transfer.
- Select “Ethereum Mainnet” in the “From” dropdown menu, select “Polygon” in the “To” dropdown menu, and select “ETH” for the asset type you wish to bridge to Polygon.
How do I move Matic from ETH to Polygon?
If you already have MATIC tokens on Ethereum mainnet, you can transfer them over to Polygon using the bridge in step 3.
- Import your keyfile into Metamask.
- Add Polygon network to your Metamask.
- Move ETH to Polygon using the bridge.
- Swap ETH for MATIC using the swap tool.