More videos on YouTube
- Step 1 – Get a Crypto Wallet.
- Step 2 – Prepare Your Bitcoin Wallet.
- Step 3 – Find a Bitcoin ATM Near You.
- Step 4 – Set Up Your Transaction.
- Step 5 – Enter Your Wallet Information.
- Step 6 – Insert Cash.
- Step 7 – Confirm the Purchase.
How do I access my Bitcoin ATM wallet?
Scan the QR Code If you are buying bitcoin, you will need to have your BTC wallet QR code ready to scan. The QR code contains your wallet's address, or public key, which the ATM uses to send the purchased bitcoin to your wallet. This is more convenient – and accurate – than entering the address manually.
How do I cash out Bitcoins at an ATM?
5 Steps to Withdraw Money from Bitcoin ATM
- Find Your Closest Bitcoin ATM. To begin, select the Localcoin ATM from which you want to withdraw your cash.
- Select Amount. Choose the amount of Bitcoin you wish to sell.
- Send Bitcoin.
- Go to the Bitcoin ATM and Withdraw Cash.
What wallet to use for Bitcoin ATM?
Bitcoin Depot's Wallet: A Superior Choice With a non-custodial wallet, you can use Bitcoin Depot ATMs to buy and manage your digital assets, knowing that your private keys remain in your possession. Get the Bitcoin Depot wallet through both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
How much does Bitcoin ATM charge per transaction?
When you use a Bitcoin ATM to buy or sell Bitcoin (BTC), expect to encounter fees in the range of 10% to 23%. These fees can vary greatly, influenced by factors like your geographical location, the total value of the transaction, and the specific Bitcoin ATM provider you're dealing with.
How do I transfer bitcoins to electrum wallet?
Paste the public key to where you are sending the Bitcoin. If you're sending it from an exchange, paste the public key into the send address field under the withdrawal options on the exchange. Once you have clicked "Send", it may take a while to receive into your Electrum wallet.