As an extra layer of security, there will be a 48-hour hold period before the crypto addresses in your address book are approved for sends, including when you turn off allowlisting. When you first turn on allowlisting: All addresses saved in your address book will be immediately allowlisted.
How do I speed up Coinbase hold?
Speed up the transaction
- Select the pending transaction.
- Select the blue lightning button.
- Confirm that you want to speed up the transaction.
Can I no longer use Coinbase pro?
In June 2022, Coinbase announced that it would be sunsetting Coinbase Pro to replace it with Coinbase Advanced Trade to provide its full suite of advanced crypto investment services on one single platform.
What is hold time in Coinbase?
Typical hold time shows the median time that Coinbase customers typically hold an asset before selling it or sending it to another account or address. This time can be driven by any number of factors, including but not limited to individual financial circumstances, risk appetite, investment strategy, and taxes.
How do I get around Coinbase hold?
If you would like to release your funds from being on hold, you'll need to cancel the associated open order and/or close your futures positions.
How do I add an address to Coinbase?
How do I add a new address to my address book?
- Go to your Allowlist settings and click Add Address.
- Select the currency you want to allowlist from the dropdown menu, then enter a nickname and the crypto address for that specific asset.
- Click Add address and verify this action by completing 2-step verification.